Kathleen A. Williams
- License #:
- Cal RE# 00909208
- Performance marketing of all types of properties
- Referral Business
- First Time Home Buyers and Home Sellers
- Move Up Buyers and Sellers
- Downsizing Buyers and Sellers
- Trustee Sales and Purchases
- Investment Properties and 1031 Exchanges
- Working with clients relocating into and out of San Diego!
- Certified with Cendant Mobility
- CMRS, CMAS
- Bachelor of Science in Business with an emphasis in Real Estate.
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment and 1031 Exchange
- Trusts and Conservatorships
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Team Award Winner
If you want to continue reading
I am excited to be a part of the Coldwell Banker Realty Relocation Team as it is at the forefront of the relocation industry. I treasure practicing real estate with the highest standards in the industry, as well as demonstrating the excellence and professionalism that is required of me as a member of the team.
It is an honor and a privilege to serve military members and their families; families and friends of fellow agents around the country; and to assist individuals and families relocating into and out of our wonderful city as they follow the employment opportunities available to them.
I grew up in San Diego, have lived in several different areas of the city and have had the opportunity to watch the city grow and change. This familiarity with different areas of the city assists me as I help you explore San Diego and assist you in the purchase or sale of your property.
My family has been in real estate for decades; I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with an emphasis in Real Estate; and I obtained my California broker’s license as well as a Rhode Island real estate agent license in the 1980’s. You could say that I have been looking at cities and the interaction of buildings, land and people for the majority of my life. I am passionate about what I do!
I lived on the East Coast in Newport, RI for several years and feel a certain simpatico with those moving from the East Coast to the West Coast. I also lived in Northern California for a few years. I have lived in wonderful places and still San Diego is the best of all!
Whether you are a Buyer or a Seller, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with those relocating into and out of our great city and assisting my clients in reaching their real estate goals.